• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

D-Tek TC-4 Rev 2???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

poMONKey

anybody have this? one review that i have found beats up on a dd maze3 - HERE

well, i just purchased it with the rest of my first w/c setup tonight!

D-Tek TC-4 Rev 2 Waterblock ( alum top )
DangerDen 9700 pro GPU Waterblock
Eheim 1250
D-Tek Pro Core Radiator ( i know... i know :rolleyes: )
2x 120mm panaflo L1A
Innovatek Tank-O-Matic ( might not be keeping/using this... any thoughts??? )
tygon tubing
purple ice + water wetter ( i can use these together, right? should i??? )

i have been waiting to hear back from little river on the cascade wb... NOTHING in 2 days now :(... i guess theyre backed up? i will get that wb when available, but until then...

i know i already bought the whole setup, but any thoughts are appreciated. one can always return and/or sell ;)

tia

Last edited:
TC-4 is a very decent block. Aside from the White Water or Cascade, it is top notch. When I WC my duallie those are the blocks I'm gonna use.

looks good to me.
D-Tek Pro Core Radiator ( i know... i know )
??? theres nothing wrong with that radiator.. sure beats my black ice extreme... and its cheaper too!

if you dont want to keep your Innovatek Tank-O-Matic, i would buy it off you because i need a res for my chiller probe.

purple ice + water wetter ( i can use these together, right? should i??? )
either or? mixing wouldn't hurt i guess. i use water wetter and it helped my water temps by 3C degrees, its really worth it. only setback is it smells like the urine of a horse (i have smelld both and they are VERY similar;))...

once everythings up and running you should post some pics and results :D

good luck

sweet... ive been waiting for them to come in... almost bought the maze3 ( didnt like the maze4's looks... wasted space ) but looked on d-tek right before and there they where!!! "IN STOCK"... of course, we've seen that before ;)

pics will follow :D

Nico3k... you got first dibs on the tank 0.
PM me w/email whenever... it should be getting here ( CT ) in about 3 days... still thinking... read they might F w/temps more than no res...

I believe the origional TC-4 didn't have the spiral coils in it, as well as the inner walls of the block didn't have grooves for more surface area.

The block itself rocks, I use it myself and I definitely suggest getting the aluminum top for it, my poly top cracked from pressure.

Back