• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

who thinks this is a deal? Am i off or what?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jimmy jim jim

Registered
Soltek Nforce 2 Ultra 400 75FRN2-l Motherboard. With box and bill of sale and warrenty. Manuals and disc with drivers.

*Note* this motherboard does 200fsb out of box...

ATI radeon 8500 LE Video card 128MB Comes with powerstrip program to overclock card.

2100+ amd chip with retail box and warrenty also has reatil heatsink.

Vantec Areoflow cooler AMD heatsink.
OCZ Ultimate PC 3200 184 pin 512 Ram With bill of sale and warrenty.
OCZ Ultra paste.

Total package deal selling for $750-
Will sell seperately which ever comes first!

May even sell the 2500 chip and keep the 2100 i dunno keep reading the posts i need help.......

Last edited:
is that in us dollars? i mean mean if it is, the guy is off his rocker! maybe im not readin you right, basically its a motherboard, cpu, ram, and vid card? and some "paste"? for $750. no way. i say you can do way better....

so its 700canadien? if so thats not too bad. i still say you could get lower, but not by much.

Cool cause i am trying to sell my package and see if i can get this to try for acouple months see if i can pull off 222 fsb speeds then if so will not turn back.

http://www.dangeo.com/proddetail.php?sku=11246

But i will purchase a soltek mobo again in town and just keep it in the box the mobo treated me like a dream, just had issues with ram. Wished i would have gone the route of trying the kingston hyper x pc3500 b4 the ocz pc3200. Grrrrrr to ocz :eek:

what should i do?

what would you do?

Go the other package nf7 deal or stick it out with soltek and get rid of my pc3200 ram and get the kingston hyper X pc3500 2 x 512.

I am in a hell of a dilema here for ram prices are gonna go thru the roof soon here in town.

Well i am in a real dilema now.........

http://forum.oc-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=207265

pc3500 hyperX doesn't jive with these mobo's son of a ..........

I am at a loss with this i dunno what to do..

cry :(

Last edited:
Back