• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The overclocking store

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Oh heck i just started a thread on this then noticed this one. Its a shame to see the place go they had a good forum there aswell, it was great for trading :(

Yeah, it sucks a bit. I'm in Sheffield at the moment, working for the summer, and my housemate and I turned up at their store at 10am this morning only to find they'd closed down. Another small business bites the dust I guess - sad to see, I've ordered from them for a few years and never been disappointed :(

Yup, it's me - been pretty busy lately, but I still check in on the forums from time to time. Could be a while before I'm back regularly, but I'll probably be making the odd post here and there for the next few months - still got another year of uni to go before I get out into the real world :)

GRRRRRR!!!

I was going to order, but I was about to go on vacation, and I didn't want a whole load of computer stuff left in my greenhouse for a week :)

Hence, I went on holiday, and came back to find the lovely little message :cry:

Blueacid

Back