• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

resevoir for Via Aqua

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

aka665

Registered
Okay, I want to put my Via Aqua in a resevoir. I don't want to run it inline. I know of the better temps and whatnot inline, but I don't want to run it dry, as it says... "don't run pump dry"

I was thinking of tupperware to just put it in... but what else would fit? Cause I want this to fit inside my comp as well... case is the Chieftec Dragon that just about everyone has. Will the elec junction box house something this big?

When it says "don't run pump dry" it means don't plug it in without water running through it. A big tupperare will work fine though but it will be a tight fit. Consider putting it outside if you really must use a tub.

yeah, i don't care that much for aesthetics... whatever get the job done.. and whatever fills these few weeks when I have free time until the gf gets back from germany

I put my vai aqua in a 4x4 junction box. I had to cut part of the intake to make it fit cleanly. It works if you run it submersed and if you don't plan on attaching any barbs in the future. A 6x6 box would be great but it was a bit too big for my case.

Back