• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

koolance exos radiator

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ciffer

the koolance exos radiator looks very nice and doesn't require case moding, but 1/4in tubing, whats up with that? anyone know of a similar radiator that has 1/2 tubing?

i have a thermaltake xaser 3 case which has no room to put in a few 120mm fans. i'd really like to have an external radiator but the koolance exos is the only one i can find, i can't figure out who koolance is targeting but it isn't the high performance market considering a lot of us have either 3/8 or 1/2 setups

From what I understand the Exos is more than adequate for someone that isn't really overclocking and mostly wants to get the noise benefits of watercooling without any hassle of having to set up alot of stuff. Not so good for overclocking needing serious cooling however.

i am willing to buy a production radiator up to about $300, i don't make enough to have one custom made.

Good grief

Ciffer said:
i am willing to buy a production radiator up to about $300, i don't make enough to have one custom made.

Run down to your local auto parts dealer and buy a Chevet heater core... You can get those probably for $25 to $40 bucks and they would work just fine. Jeez what ya want a rad off a Peterbuilt?

Ciffer said:
car radiators don't mount on the top of cases very well

Well, get a bigger case !! :D

No, I'm not talking about the "car" radiator, I am talking about the heater radiator... If you want something like that, check with http://www.dtekcustoms.com they have a good looking rad*shroud combo for $55. Looks like a good shot I think I'll get it myself.

Back