• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Beat This

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Robrules18

in Sisoft sandra i ran a mainboard info scan and it says my mb temp is 255.9 C or 492.7 F :D i was just wondering is the problem in my bios I have an a7n8x dlx and its a rev 1 it doesnt bother me i just want to know whats up and is it possible maybe that sensor is really that hot:eek: :eek: :eek:

That sometimes happens if you run two monitoring programs simultaneously. Close PC probe/MBM5 and then do it again - it can also screw up fan readings. Happened to me once, got 10,000 rpm on a CPU fan and -127C for the CPU.

RUnning 2 programs can have that affect, however i remember when mbm5 said my smart fans rpm was 8021rpm lol that shocked me, it was becuase my settings were off, check your settings that may be it as well.

Get a external sensor (thermometer), that´s what I´ve done, now I´m shure about my temps.

Good luck in getting a reply from Asus. I really like their mb's, but their coustomer service is poor. I've emailed them several times about issues I was having with my P4B266-C. Never got a responce. So I posted on this fourm & got good advice that resolved the problem. :D

Back