• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pics of my setup.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

YviE

Hey guys!

Here are some pics of my setup.

Ynside.jpg

Don't mind the fan hanging in there, i got that fixed now :)

yfront.jpg

yrear.jpg

Check out the ultra bright leds on the sunbeam, they really glow!

So what do you think?

YviE

This is my first attempt to watercool my computer. I kept things relatively simple. That explains the 8mm innerdiameter tubing.

On the NB there's a Innovatek Graph-O-Matic. On the CPU, there's a Cool-Cases CCR02.
The water circulates thanx to a Maxi-Jet 750 (rated at 230gph).
The res is home-made, it was a McDonalds plastic cup that i got with my Happy Meal 8 years ago.
The rad is crappy, made of aluminum. I'll be changing it soon to get a copper one.

Very nice looking. I love the Divx sticker/thingy. Gee I wish I had stuck with normal water cooling when I started.... good luck :D
Hey what is plugged into your sound card?

Big_Baller868 said:
Very nice looking. I love the Divx sticker/thingy. Gee I wish I had stuck with normal water cooling when I started.... good luck :D
Hey what is plugged into your sound card?

Yeah i like the DivX logo too, i found it somewhere on a site, got me some adhesive transparent paper and printed it.

The cable that's plugged into my sound card is a cable that commands the volume. Do you see the buttons above the 3.5" floppy drive? The 2 little ones on the left side are the volume control. Easy mod, but i love it. It's great for LAN when you don't have volume control on the headphones.

wannaoc said:
Heh, I like the res, is that a slurpee cup? :D

I don't know what a slurpee cup is, but the pink thingie you see, a straw (i don't know how to write that word) used to go there :)

lol ya slurpees are just a ice flashed drink you can get at 7/11. But since your location is Belguim & France I wouln't think you would know much about it.

if you guess enough it tells you it's a chicken. i thought it was a froggy.

btw the case is awesome. i like the volume control on the front.

nice avatar stryder2720 !!

I can't quite make out what he's holding in his hand. A small animal that got runover by a car?

Back