• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

TT Tiger 1 chipset cooler

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm pretty sure it is, the roblem I have with that cooler is the cfm per noise ratio. It's horrible, there is a link for another one that is very similar and comes with mosfet heat sinks that was in a thread a while back. Try doing a search for chipset cooler, the name of the thread was something like "The thermalright for chipset" or something similar.

I have one lying around down in my room. It looks kinda like aluminum that has been painted orange (kinda like the TT active memory cooling kits.) The heatsink is all made of one material though, what you can see on the top is what the base is also made of. Really just looks like orange-painted aluminum to me though.

wannaoc said:
I'm pretty sure it is, the roblem I have with that cooler is the cfm per noise ratio. It's horrible, there is a link for another one that is very similar and comes with mosfet heat sinks that was in a thread a while back. Try doing a search for chipset cooler, the name of the thread was something like "The thermalright for chipset" or something similar.

it was the slk of northbridge coolers or something like that... is this what you are talkin about? http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/minochcokit.html

Back