• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BillA's Thermochill review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The ThermoChill radiators are extremely well built, compact and convenient to use due to the built-in shroud, threaded connections and bleed screw. The combination of these features is unique and affords the watercooling enthusiast a range of solutions to fit any cooling need.

He then goes on to discuss radiators in general... the proper techniques of testing various fan/rad combinations to get your optimal cooling. It sort of ended in a loose conversation about 'making the most of your rad'. It's a great review... but that's to be expected of him, no?

I understood most of what he said, but glazed over at the amount of info in the graphs. Look like nice rads.

Still, another nice review by Mr. Adams. Keep up the good work!:beer:

Nice job again BillA, hope it's not the last we'll hear from you. One thing I'd have liked to seen ya touch on: The amount of pressure generated by the fan depending on if it were pushing or pulling thru the rad. I've seen lots said about the subject with lots of conflicting claims. Some hard numbers stating which way a given fan is more effective would be nice.

Anyway, good to see another one of your write-ups, they've been sorely missed around here. How's things going at your new job? Can you give us any tidbits of new products coming down the pike? 8P~

peace.
unloaded

Can you give us any tidbits of new products coming down the pike?

That's probably why he hasn't been around much (that we know of ;))
All the requests for inside info he would be swamped with :D.

In any case- It is great to see one of his reviews again!
Much of what I have learned about water cooling is due to him: his posts and articles were/are so far beyond my limited understanding at first that I would spend HOURS doing research and asking questions in an attempt to comprehend what he was saying, lol.

I am now happy to say that I can understand some of it as I read it! lol

Good article and while I do not have a Thermochill radiator (nor do I plan on buying one immediately) it did confirm some of my opinions on rads and how they can be made more or less efficient.

Back