• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I just have to say something about SVC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stan03

Ok, i ordered some blue flexo sleeving from them a while back, but it was out of stock, so i email them to hold the order, today i notice that black flexo is back in stock so i call them, some guy picks up the phone i explain my problem, and he guaranteed that it will be shipped out TODAY. I just had to say that, i have encountered no other companies that allowed me to do this. So yes SVC has a new dedicated customer:D

I live in Canada but a member here on the forums is my "Connection" for picking up stuff from US websites. Recently I ordered a blue CCFL from them, once it was forwarded to me, I plugged it in and found that only half of it worked properly.

I emailed SVC and explained how I live in Canada and this was purchased through a friend and if need be I could supply all information inorder to confirm that I did indeed purchase from them. The reply was pretty simple, they needed the order #, so I sent it. The next reply they said they were going to send my friend a new CCFL (to send to me). I have no quams what so ever of them sending to him as their company policy clearly states that only ship in the US.

But ether way, they could have EASILY gave me a run around, but they didn't. I'm VERY happy with how this turned out, I just hope my new tube works properly :)

Back