• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Picture of me the other day.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JSealy00

Registered
So I was moving my computer....and something leaked....

Water%20Computer.jpg

I'm talkin puddle on the carpet leak too.

Luckily, nothing was damaged. The bottom of the case was wet. What happened was that it musta gotten tipped or something when I was moving it downstairs, and the ehiem pump pulled the tubing off of the video card water block just enough for a little to come out.

Scared me half to death though:eek:

LOL, if you got the chicken legs from your mom then the pear shaped body must be dad? :) I'm glad to see nothing was messed up except your sanity for a little while.

Hah love the pic. I can just imagine hearing a Mr. Bill style "OH NOOOOOO!" coming out of your mouth when you saw the puddle ;p

I have no idea if its an old IBM tower case....I acquired it from a friend a while ago when I decided to get water....its a beast of a case though....:)

My computer survived another 'close call' yesterday too:

I came home from work and one of my roomies was like "hey, I was on your computer playing pinball (what a dork..) and it started beeping, we couldnt figure out what it was for, but then we noticed that no water was moving around the tubes...so we shut it off"

Now, they claim that the beeping (temp alarm for 60 deg) was on for about 30 seconds before they shut it off, but I dunno.

The pump plug had accidentally been kicked out of the socket just a little during pinball (must have been an intense game?) so there was no water flowing....

I have no idea how the processor lasted as long as they claim it did, but I'm not complaining...:)

Ok...must not do anything bad to my computer now, I'm sure that my computers 'nine lives' are well up now.

haha, I love the 1337 paint skills, and I'm also glad that it didn't do any damage. I haven't had a watercooling accident yet...and I hope I never do *crosses fingers*

Jon

Back