• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I love newegg today

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

madcow235

I ordered my Viewsonic p95f+B today at 3:30EST with rush processing, which is supposed to end at 3:00pmEST, had my debit card rejected 2 times because of a security code. But then the fun began. I got an email a few hours later with my tracking number. The package was already in new jersey :eek: and is now leaving newark for my house. So I will have my monitor with non overnight shipping TOMMOROW. I love newegg. Love them with me. I do however wonder what my monitor was doing in New Jersey to begin with

I believe newegg has a warehouse (supplier?) for larger components in New Jersey, since that's where my Chieftec was shipped from whereas all my other parts came from CA.

Yes newegg now has a NJ wharehouse to ship parts from. I've noticed on a slightly larger order, that about half came from NJ and half fomr CA.

madcow235 said:
I ordered my Viewsonic p95f+B today at 3:30EST with rush processing, which is supposed to end at 3:00pmEST, had my debit card rejected 2 times because of a security code. But then the fun began. I got an email a few hours later with my tracking number. The package was already in new jersey :eek: and is now leaving newark for my house. So I will have my monitor with non overnight shipping TOMMOROW. I love newegg. Love them with me. I do however wonder what my monitor was doing in New Jersey to begin with

Unfortunately since Newegg uses Fedex you will get it Monday not tomorrow ;)

I've always had the best experience with newegg. They continue to impress me every time I order. They usually LIE on the estimated date of arrival in a good way, always comes in earlier :)

newegg's awesome! i ordered my whole computer there minus cables and case... came just a couple of days after ordered, with plenty of emails with tracking #, etc

Newegg is my favorite, ive ordered from them several tiems never having a problem, im now building a comp for my parents and ordered a 2100+, abit board, enermax case, sparke psu, wd hard drive, 4 fans, 2 speakers, a mouse & keyboard, and an asus burner, everything shipped from CA except the hard drive which shipped from NJ

Back