• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Funny looking waterblock.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well, good attempt. Have you tested it with pumping water in there? Looks a little "sketchy" in the pictures (and I'm sure much better than I could do any day!!)

And what kinda Mac do you have? :D

Ffats said:
And what kinda Mac do you have? :D [/B]

G4 dualie 500mhz for editing, and an old IMac that hasn't been booted since the birth of moses.

I haven't ran water through it yet, I'm still trying to put the barbs on. I'm still getting used to soldering with the torch.

Cool, watercooling a Dualie G4! Nice! I hope you plan to overclock it!
Our school just got some brand spankin' new G5s for the Graphics class. I believe I may be the proud new owner of a 1ghz G4! Pays to be in with the tech dept...

Nope, the G4 is staying just the way it is. I don't think I'm putting that block on any of my computers:) I got the barbs on and tested it.... I found a leak which is now sealed with silicon, so I'll test it again in a few hours. If I put it on any of them it will probably be tested on a P1.

Congradulations on the maybe.

Back