• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PC70 users where did you put your rad? anyone use a DTEK rad?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I don't use the case you do, but I can say that the radiator and shroud work great for me. No problems whatsoever. And btw, if you order the radiator and shroud seperately from dtek you can save a penny over buying the combo! hehe

i have a lian li pc 75b that im building right now and i am gonna drill a hole in the top and mount a dtek with push pull aluminum evercool fans right to the top of the case behind the psu and over the MBsucking air straight up to exhaust it

20037261641372457708935.jpg

woot it works .
this is the case after i completely stripped it to get it ready for primer and paining of the inside and anything that isnt already black brushed aluminum

Last edited:
I've got the 71 and what I did was I put the rad where the drive cage was, right behind the 80mm intakes. I know it isn't optimal as the entire rad isn't exposed but it works well. Ambient 38C, full load 49C.

~THT

Same than Top Hat with my PC71.
I removed the hard drive cage, and put a 120mm fan sucking air through the rad from the two 80mm front fans that you already have with your case.

Yeah, I have an antec case but I just installed my water cooling and I am using the unpainted core from Dtek with a home-made shourd and it works very well....

Back