• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OMG Look at these temps...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
97F.. Why is that so impressive?I am at 92F and I am 800MHZ overclocked and @ 1.9V.

IF you mean 97C... DEAR LORD!!! turn it off

masterchief said:
I hit 70C/158F before. Stock cooling, stock speed on an XP2100. All because of DUST... Even with 7 fans.

CHRIST 7 fans?? Where did you find so much room to put them all??

Wow those are some hight temps! My old Athlon Tbird 1.2 gig OC'd to 1.4 coud heat up my room in no time and I seem to remember the temps being around 60-65C or so, That thing must be cooking that your friend has.

Does it still work? I doubt it does after that kind of heat.

Maybe it was a temporary fluke in the temp reporting. My old tyan dualie would report 77ºC untill i hit refresh once or twice.

Wrong sensor? One of the sensors in mbm or speedfan for my KD7 reads 90c+ all the time...

wow 97c?? You would have defiently smelled melting plastic.

I remember on my old Athlon 950 (which is for sale btw) I was installing a new 3D card and for somereason or another when I turned it on the hsf didn't run.

I though, "Eh It will be ok. Its just a fan."

Boy was I wrong, within 10 minutes is smelled my processor cooking. I never looked at the temp in the bios (was too freaked out to look) but it had to be 90c+. But that litle sucker still worked. Man I'll tell yah AMD precessor are workhorses!

Well, he isn't going to turn it back on till he brings it over to me to look at. Maybe a minor lapping and some AS3. He's out of town now, but when I look at it I will tell you guys what the deal was.

The Daywalker said:

CHRIST 7 fans?? Where did you find so much room to put them all??

Actually I missed one:p . I have 8! PSU, HSF, three intakes, 2 going out, one on my radeon 9700!

EDIT - The case is the X-Pider from case-mod.com, very nice cas.

Back