• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Polish version of windows?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bmxpunk86pl

OK i need a polish version of windows xp or something. Does anyone know where i can buy one online? Or is there a software plugin that i could get for a English version that would enable error messages and such to be in the Polish language?

Thanks,
Adam

Open Regional and Language Options in Control Panel then just change to the language that you want.

is this what you wanted to do?

*** sorry i cant help you, but this is soo funny to me**

i read your think and you say polish, (im thiinking car polish)
and im like what is he talking about?

then i have to read all the way to his post before i get it lol

not exactly an accurate reader lol

thats exactly what i thought fiji, i thought he was talking about a polished version of XP...then i read the post and realized how dumb i was

Bmxpunk86pl said:
OK i need a polish version of windows xp or something. Does anyone know where i can buy one online? Or is there a software plugin that i could get for a English version that would enable error messages and such to be in the Polish language?

Thanks,
Adam

What you need is the MUI (Multilingual User Interface).

Look here for details:

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/tr.../winxppro/reskit/prff_mul_xjgd.asp?frame=true

The earlier suggestion only changes the formatting of time, date, and money according to your region. In order to change the language for the user interface you have to have the language pack. ;)

Back