• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Watercooling kit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mr Snub

I am going to be getting a cascade waterblock to cool my system. I found a kit on www.criticool.com ad I am thinking of getting it along with the cascade.Here is a link to the kit It's the one for 170 . Is this a good deal? I want to do it myself, part it together and get a chevette radiator, but my parents want me to get a kit or a case, and this is the best I found.

Looks pretty good actually, you wont need a Chevette heater core, as it comes with a Dtek ProCore (same thing).

Congrats- that is pretty much the stuff I recommend anyway. ;)
The kit does cost.....somewhat more than you could buy the components for yourself, but at least you will have almost ALL you need; and your parents will be appeased ;)

The only two things missing are the block- you have that covered already- and clamps...
Yes, I saw the nylon clamps in the list, but I think those are suitable only to hold wires together.
Get yourself some metal worm-drive hose clamps as anti-leak insurance instead.

Back