• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gemini CPU WB, differences b/t models

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

seamadan000

Case-mod.com has the Gemini waterblocks for super cheap. The "High Volume" block with a lucite top and the "Tsunami" block with an aluminum top are both $25. I have searched the forums for stuff on these blocks and I think that they are appropriate for my purposes. Now, the question is: Which is better the "High Volume" or the "Tsunami"

thanks
Danny

I beleve they are the same blocks, just different tops. I dont think they carry the older models anymore that had high and low flow models.

Jon

ok then, one more question, is the aluminum on the "tsunami" model anodized to avoide the problems associated with mixing metals? If it is, I think that is the one that I will go with, unless there are some comments to the opposite effect.

thanks

it's anodized to prevent corrosion. I bought that Aluminum one cause I didn't want the clear top to crack. But use antifreeze or something similar to that, it'll prevent corrosion.. If it's good enough for 30000 dollar cars, its good enough for a water cooling system.

Back