• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A7V333 owners...can you scan a page from the manual?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Breadfan

Inactive Moderator
Hey guys, I'm trying to D/L the manual to the A7V333 off Asus's site, and it's horribly slow. I'm getting like 3k/sec, and it just cut me off at like 70%. ARGH! Asus and Abit are both horrible for haivng slow sites...

Anyway...I'm having trouble reading hte front panel hookup pins on the board, and I don't wanna pull it out of the case.

I just need the pic with the front panel connections and where each goes...can someone either scan it, or draw it and post it for me?

(Front panel as in HDD led, pwrled, speaker, etc etc...)

I can't find the manual...all I found was the quick startup guide and it doesn't have the pic, lol...so, a drawing or scan would really be helpful! :)

Give me your email and I'll mail it to you.

Tread

Edit: Have you tried the europe link to the same manual? It seems to be 100% faster on the download.

Last edited:
Hey man, I got it. :) I used the Europe D/L, it was about twice as fast, but still around 8k/sec, lol.

It's funny though, the manual is in Chinese. But pics speak for themselves, I got it hooked up correctly. :)

Thanks!

GGreat, I did download the Europe version and its in English if you want it let me know.

Tread

Back