• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can i use an lcd temp display on an NF7 v2?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Personally I just chose to go with a Matrix Orbital. I don't mind running the app in my system tray, since I was already running mbm to monitor the stats I cared about anyway. Its works great and its sooo configurable.

thanx but if i were to get one of these is the a header or something that gives the temps and speeds of the fans?

I am not familiar with that particular one in your post but there are several out there that do monitor temps via sensors. The matrix orbital that I mentioned reads all its information from mbm which is pulling data straight off of your motherboard sensors.

oh, so you think this one may have sensors that i have to place in the case and on the cpu to give the temps. The manufacturer is enermax if anyone wants to look up some more info.
Thanx

hey deathnight i just got a max orbital and i have an external sensor i want to hook up ( water probe) and i havent had time to look at the software and configs and back of the unit yet cause its one of the last stages of my " the beast" project .
so how you think i should hook up he sensor? i have an nf7-s rev2

Back