• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

a7n8x

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jd5449

Registered
i have stupid question i just bought this board and amd2600xp and sent the board back because i believed it was bad because it wouldn't let me get to the bios i have tried another processor thinking it was the problem but it still wouldn't work but it slowed the mess down from the board and sounds like memory problem but i put the memory in my ecsk75a and it works fine also tried diff power can the memory still be bad they sent the board back with a picture of the screen showing it working fine. the memory is kingston kvr333x64c25/512

thanks for any help you can give :(

First of all only the unasked question is stupid. What exactly do you see when you try to bootup? What power supply are you using? Have you ensured that the video card is seating? Are all of your mount screws properly torqued? Is anything touching the bottom of the board?

i tried running it out of the case i don't see anything it doesn't get that far and it's a 500w power supply and i switched powers already so that is not the problem i switched cpu from and2600 to 2100 that was the only way i was able to hear anything from the board now i am about to run a memory check with docmem20 because i tried everthing else

I have no problem running Kingston ram and a A7N8X Deluxe rev 1.04...now how are you trying to get into the BIOS...also...if you have your speakers connected...it should tell you what the problem might be...the voice option is turned on by default...and do you have a green or red light by the AGP slot...

Back