• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I need Some advice.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SonicB

Registered
Ok I am building a new system. I have decided on the 2500+ XP Barton but I don't know what mobo to get. I am cluless on what are the good boards out there. I thought I found one ( The one in my Sig second rig ) but I have been reading around and it seems it has some problem with changing things in the bios. Just wondering if some one could put up some suggestions.

This will be mainly GFX Editing and Gameing pc possibly some overclocking.

Any info is welcome :)

Reading customer reviews on newegg seems to be a good choice :)

Will it most likely be Rev 2.0 Board not the eairler version ? Dosen't say in the description of the board on newegg.

I am runnin a Biostar M7VIT Pro, and also have a 2500+ Barton. No probs with it, and can only oc the FSB. Got it to almost 2.2ghz, but quite unstable. Had to update bios tho. Was 75 bucks when i got it.

Not as good as the other one they reccommend, but worth lookin into.

SonicB said:
Will it most likely be Rev 2.0 Board not the eairler version ? Dosen't say in the description of the board on newegg.

Get it from ExcaliberPC. Guaranteed revision 2.0, only $110.

Back