• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A7N8X 2.0: when the 1006 bios will be available?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Michal[mt]

Hi all...
I am looking for the 1006 bios version...
With the 1005 bios I got the boot problem using a 1800+ Athlon.
Maybe does someone know when this version will be available and if it really will be available?
If I well remember someone sayd that with the new release the overclocking caps would increase a bit too.
Any news guys?
Thanks.

I've heard the 1004 BIOS is the best for overclocking. However, they fixed a RAID corruption issue with the 1005 BIOS and I've been hesitant to try 1004 since I'm using RAID.

Hi all...
Well I do not have any RAID ctrl on my mb so I can give it a try.
But the worst thing is that currently all bios versions have the 1800+ cool boot problem.
Starting the system and then restarting it and still going into the bios to make the right settings and finally saving it to make the system to be ok is a bit tedious...argh!
However going on the ftp asus server there are no beta 1006 bios versions...so could it be considered as a no working activity?

IMHO, it could be considered as "we haven't produced anything decent YET". They won't publish bulls**t even as beta, right?

Maybe it could be considered as "Ya guys we are not doing nothing exactly this period!"
Does it sound better?

Or maybe better yet...Asus is just slow on updates...;)

been waiting to see if they ever release a 1005 BIOS update for my 1.04...looks like I will be waiting for a while...

Back