• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dtek Ww Arrived!! Wahoo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jesusphreak

finally came in, it's up and running. Idle temps 29-31 C (depends on time of day lol)
load is between 35 and 36 C.
Not too shabby for first time :D
i even had a lil accident, i spilt some water on mobo, but it was off let it dry for like 12 hours then started her up and she worked like a charm!!
too bad the WC didn't help cpu much, i'm stuck with a crappy
0310 DLT3C X that won't go over 2.3 :(
i guess it's time for new chip

nice for you :).

my room is 31c :\ (f***** heatwave that's been around for a while, and ac costs too much for my budget to place at my student housing hole to cover these 2 possibly warm months)

rogerdugans said:
Cool :D

What were you using before and what were your temps?

Just trying to see how much improvement people are getting ;)

i was using a.... a..... :-/ *cough* volcano 9 *cough*
:)
before i was about 40 idle and mid hi 40's in load so i dropped about 10 C in temps :D
room temp is about 25 or so....... so my comp is only about 5 degree c over room temp, i don't think it's that bad, considering i only have 1 fan on radiator right now :D
got another one coming, i'm just gunna do it without a shroud though due to lack of room. well see

wow, that's a pretty nice change in temps there...I'd look into getting a WW myself, but my gemini is holdin' down the fort at about mid 30's for a 1.33 GHz tbird ;)

Jon

Back