• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

still need suggestions on 1700 cooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nan0_man

I need to purchase a heatsink and fan quick. cheap/effective for an O/C'd 1700 dlt3c. what do you reccommend? (linkage plz) i';d prefer to buy from newegg but...................

sk-7 TTsmartfan2 orrrrr slk-800 wiht a smartfan 2

cant go wrong either heatsinks

and the smartfan2 is a great fan with adjustable speeds.. so if you dont mind noise than crank that sucker up =d

newegg has the sk-7 for 20 dollars. thats a really good price..

they dont have the normal smart fan2 but with the cool mod for 14.

I agree with cherry. Both good setups for cooling but if you want to you can swap the smartfan II for the tornado but it's louder. Check out svc and look around with like froogle.google for best prices. Good luck in your search

I am setting up a 1700 rig right now, and I just ordered a skl-800u, duct mod & a 80mm tornado and I have a northpole chipset cooler comming also

Case-mod.com has them for $15, and I think that newegg doesn't have it in stock. It is just about the best choice, though.

Back