• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

anyone else running DFI lanparty nf2 ultra?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hi ciffer, if you can give me about 20 minutes, I will get into my BIOS and see if i can give you that answer.

if I cannot find it, I will forward the question straight to DFI and ask them.

It might be locked on purpose to prevent us from being tards and burning them up though. Some mobos have this feature locked.

Thanks!

Travis

Hi Ciffer again, sorry I didn't get this done last night.

As far as I can see, and I have messed around a bit, I cannot change the auto shutdown temp for the cpu either.

I will forward this to DFI Taiwan and ask them if there is any way to do it that I (or you) might be missing.

Again, apologize for falling asleep before I got to this!

Travis

there is no way to change the shutdown temp. Its there at 70C to keep your cpu from frying (even though AMD states tehy will hold up to 90C temps, DFI set it at 70C to make sure no one fries the hell out of their cpu lol).

There might be a way to change it down the road, but for now its a locked option =(

Travis

=( yeah mine is 110C, seems kinda useless to me...if it goes over 80 its dangerous...

Back