• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where can I sell a radiator?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

koojoe

Registered
I bought a radiator and its currently on its way here from cooltechnica! I accidentally ordered the wrong one and I don't see why I should pay for shipping back and 15% stocking fee for my money back. Its a Black Ice Micro 2 - Dual 80mm fan radiator.

I paid $65 for it and was wondering where I sell it without losing 20 Dollars for an RMA.

Well, he's a new member, so he's not going to be let into the Classifieds like that...

Ever heard of eBay?!

**Note**
Stocking fees can be easily waved... Explain the accident to a supervisor and I'm sure you won't have to pay a restocking fee (or shipping fee really) if you are firm with them.

koojoe said:
I bought a radiator and its currently on its way here from cooltechnica! I accidentally ordered the wrong one and I don't see why I should pay for shipping back and 15% stocking fee for my money back. Its a Black Ice Micro 2 - Dual 80mm fan radiator.

I paid $65 for it and was wondering where I sell it without losing 20 Dollars for an RMA.

Try over at Anandtech 4 sale forum

I called cooltechnica and they're going to take care of the return. Sorry about the sale question but I wasn't allowed in the classifieds section. I've been looking on eBay but there isn't much listed for water-cooling.

Thanks.

koojoe said:
I called cooltechnica and they're going to take care of the return. Sorry about the sale question but I wasn't allowed in the classifieds section. I've been looking on eBay but there isn't much listed for water-cooling.

Thanks.

FYI (unless it was changed as there are a lot of them now) you neec 100 posts but if you are caught spamming you will be Banned.

Ffats said:

**Note**
Stocking fees can be easily waved... Explain the accident to a supervisor and I'm sure you won't have to pay a restocking fee (or shipping fee really) if you are firm with them.

Being the Supervisor of a mail order store I have to disagree, there are reasons for restockng fees and return policies. One reason for them is to help customers pick the right product and not buy something and then not want it and send it back to try something different and so on. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
Back