• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WW mounting bracket, P4

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

shiltz

does anyone know exactly how the mounting bracket is supposed to mount to the block? the instructions are extreamly vauge on how to install it, about all it really says is to make sure to use the special micro nuts that came with it, i've looked thru all the hardware and couldn't figure out how it was supposed to mount either, not sure if i'm missing some hardware from the kit or i'm just totaly missing how the thing is supposed to install to the block.

YOu put the long bolts through the back of the bracket and use the micro nuts on the long bolts. Then you mount the bracket to the mobo. Then install the WB.

ahh, ok so it would go like this then when assembled?

long screw > plate > micro nut > block > plastic washer > spring > plastic washer > thumb screw

and to the MB

counter sink screw > plate > plastic nut > MB > plastic nut

shiltz said:
ahh, ok so it would go like this then when assembled?

long screw > plate > micro nut > block > plastic washer > spring > plastic washer > thumb screw

and to the MB

counter sink screw > plate > plastic nut > MB > plastic nut
Exactly!

wish they would have made the instructions it came with a little more clear, or put a diagram or something in it.

Back