• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCZ PC-3500 vs Corsair PC3500

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

N.O.R.E.

Registered
I'm building a new system, I will be using an ASUS P4C800-E and a P4 2.6C. I just wanted to know which RAM you guys thought would be better for me? I've been hearing good things about OCZ so I might try it out. What do you guys think?

-NORE

PS: I'm going for 512x2

PSS: This one OCZ Dual Channel Optimized DDR PC-3500 High Performance vs CORSAIR MEMORY XMS Extreme Memory Speed Series 512MB 32MX8 PC-3500C2 With Platinum - Silver Heat Spreader.

Last edited:
If im not mistaken there will be a big price difference in favor of the ocz ram. Also everythign i have read recently has been good about ocz. if it was me i would go the ocz ram.

Ive been running OCZ Dual Channel Optimized DDR PC-3500 High Performance for about 5 monuths now and no problens yet. I get good overclocing and stabilty with it.. I am ver happy with the OCZ memory so far.

Get the Mushkin. Their RAM is a great performer and their customer service is awesome.

Does the Mushkin Level II come in PC3500? I can't seem to find a retailer that sells it, only PC3200.

-NORE

Back