• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cheapest place to get eheim?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
cheapest eheim is a Hydor L30 .. is cheaper and more superor to the eheim 1250 (quiter cheaper smaller same performance) ive got one if you use the rubber fittings it comes with.. its literaly silent.

I WAS thinking the same thing. But I am a little concerned w/ the EMI shielding of the hydor. Right now I have my comp right next to my monitor. I would either have to re-arrange my bedroom, or make some ghetto shielding.

Can I have the hydor L30 like 8" away from my CRT (75hz refresh rate) and not have it wobble the heck out of it?

Thanks for the reply. I still am undecided. I could either re-arrange my bed room so I can have enough distance from the monitor, or I could just buy an eheim. 1/2" clearflex will fit over 3/4" fittings right?

I really don't like my computer on the floor cause the floor has way more dust, and I don't have any room at the moment.

Do the danner mags have even more emi then the hydor?

Back