• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Delta-ILSR wont read SATA drives

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Timmybighands

Hi,

bought a new Raptor 10,000 SATA drive, and when I hook it up the mobo wont recognize it. I get the following message:

"Fastrack K373 Version 1.00.0.21
Fastrack does not detect proper interupts,
check your pci irq setup, and make sure the pci
slot support bus master operations"

What the hell is that? So I reset my cmos, and then I get the message:

"There is no drive attached to the Fastrack controller"

It seems to alternate between the two messages. I changed my SATA power connector, just to be sure. Then I changed the SATA cable itself, just to be sure, then I switched it to SER2 on the mobo, just to be sure - and I get the same messages every time. Any ideas? Maybe I'm not turning on the PROMISE SATA in bios somewhere? I dont see anything though. Thanks in advance for your help!

Shane

ps. I was so excited about my drive, that I've already changed my signature to say so :) DAMN THIS THING FOR NOT WORKING!!

Last edited:
poopy, forgot to pull the jumper pin on the back of the drive. Damn Western Digitals

Oh yeah, is there a way to delete your own threads... especially ones like this... that are just taking up space?

Back