• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nf7-s 2.0 What The Flying Poop Is This Poop! Pooping Poop!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lithan

Disabled
I patched my NF7-S 2.0 from bios 1.4 (I think) to 1.7 and went from 230FSB stable to now where I can't even POST at 205FSB. What the POOP is going on?! POOP!

Disabled before and after. I've checked all my settings everything that was there before is the same as I had it.

I had the same problem, except I switched from 1.0 to 1.7. I turned "CPU interface " to Enabled and am back to 220 FSB

try going back to where you were originally. if you dont absolutely need the new bios then why did you get it?

Can't. Whenever I try my old bios it says the flashrom is write-protected. Got it so I could use the s-ata without corrupting everything.

What in the name of hell is "c1 disconnect"?

EDIT:
The_poche You = the man.

It worked.

I didn't consider trying it. I figured all it did was give the fsb a hidden boost of a point or two.

edit again: Hmm... just shut down while I was surfing. Back up at same speed. running prime95 and it seems alright so far. Wierd. I'm gonna have to give it the rounds again and see what I can get max stable. I've got AC in my room now... so Mwahaha!

Last edited:
For better results CPU interface should be enabled. Some people say that it reduces their highest FSB, but, all else being equal, keeping it enabled will give better performance.

Back