• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What Motherboard??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

vakkert_regn

Registered
I am getting ready to purchase the AMD Athlon XP 2500+ Barton 333FSB CPU and I am just wondering what motherboard you guys recommend for it. And also, with the MSI K7N2g or ASUS A7N8X Deluxe would it would fine since it is a Barton?
Thanks,
Brady

OLMI said it the n7-s is a great board. Right now you can get a v2.0 at excaliberpc for $109. Thats the best deal i have seen for the board and its a 2.0

Agreed, the best choice is the Abit NF7-S v2.0. Asus is alright, but there are still some bios corruption problems that have yet to be resolved with the new revision of the A7N8X Deluxe. The Abit is also the best overclocker as well.

Take a look at Soltek SL-75FRN-L or RL. Both great mobos and can do over 200fsb outta the box aswell..Only thing is they don't have the four mounting holes around mobo so if you plan or do run water then forget it.

Back