• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ram retard here

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CVW

Registered
i was just wondering the most stable and a good overclocker brand for a pc3200 ram. money is not an issue here ;)

**sigh**
No offense to anyone but I need to vent somewhere.

You cannot be garunteed with any brand. Corsair, and Crucial are good, but what about Kingston and winbond chip Buffalo? Winbond are the best. But nooooooooo. GOd people need to stop suggestion 3200. I cant believe I spent so much money on mine. Sure its good, but
1) Overkill
2)Pricey
3) Could of saved some dough on Buffalo or Twinmoss and gottan possibly better or same and saved cash.

Hmmm, all I can do is present the information I am familiar with and reference where I am getting it from. But what you are saying is kind of interesting TheFrag. Could you write slightly more clearly what you are saying, it is kind of confusing as written. Great song by the way. ;) :beer:

Basically, people suggest XMS waaaay to much. Sure, it was good back then, but it has kind of out lived its fame. Their are several brands (BUffalo for example) that I would pick out over my corsair I have. Right now, I honestly wouldnt consider XMS.

Yes, it is a wonderful song, I listen to it like 20 times a day o_O :D

This is the kind of thing I am talking about You have 120. How could people even suggest Corsair XMS!!! THe people suggest Winbond= thumbs up

Geil is also good. IMO its as good as Corsair.

I would also suggest some Twinmos or Buffalo with Winbond chips. I hear that the CH-5 chips are better overclockers, and the BH-5 chips are able to use tighter timings. Not too sure if thats the truth though. One thing that I do know is true is that this ram is amazing. I wish I had gotten it over my Kingston...

well i heard geil sucked for amd this is for an AMD system

Back