• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bought ram on forums.. and defective

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AMDNightmare

I bought memory from a mass memory saler and its not working correctly.. Random shut downs and programs self terminating at random times.. Is it possible to get a replacemnet from them or the winbond company? I want this to work

Depends on the saler...you might want to contact them or whatever maker of the ram and see if anything can be done about it...but it doesn't sound very good to be honest...

You might want to PM Silversink or LutaWicasa...they might be able to help you out also...

Talk to the seller, if he is unreasonable about it, contact SiverSinkSam...I'm sure he will take care of it.

If this memory was purchased on Overclockers.com forums PM SilverSinkSam as soon as you can and clarify the situation.

Just to add to UM's post...Silver and Luta are classi mods at more then just this forum ;)...so check out to see who the Classi mods are at whatever forum you bought it from...and even if they are not mods at that certain forum...and the seller will not help...they still might be able to help in one way or another...

Back