• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wow This Is Bs!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bon3thugz43v3r

:mad: :mad: :mad:
I cant beleive this, and I should have realized it sooner.
My northbridge heatsink on my A7N8X was just to hot for comfort, I couldnt hold my finger on it and I decided it was time to get a fan/hs on it. I go out and order one that says compatible with all atx motherboards (Oh is it really?) I sit there for an hour total (Takin out the watercooling, unscrewing the board, hittin the northbirdge with a hairdryer, and carefully pulling it off) Well it turns out the new cooler doesnt fit. Wow what a waste of time, I didnt want to do this, but I am just going to watercool it. Im just so mad I put all this time into this + spent 12 bucks on this cooler and it doesnt fit. :mad: :mad:

Does anyone know waterblocks or heatsink fans that fit the A7N8X northbridge FOR SURE? If so please reply, thanks!:D

You could get some AS Thermal adhesive and epoxy it (what you bought) on there... If you do that make sure you keep it under pressure while it dries.

I have a crystal orb on mine...have to slightly push one pin in for both pins to connect...but it still seats flush...

Back