• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCZ 3200 dual platieum or 3500 dual?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xpwj

Registered
Hi, I just got my A7N8X-Deluxe rev2.0 with Athlon 2700+xp..thinking about upgrading my ram. (currently has 512mb pc2100 crapy ram, which can't overclock at all :mad: )
My questioin is, if i'm doing moderate overclocking around 200fsb while running insync with my mem and cpu, which ram is better for me? OCZ pc3200 dual channel platieum? or OCZ pc3500 dual channel??

PS: all suggestions and comments are welcomed :p

Just go for the 3500, there is no point in buying cheaper RAM and wondering how far you could have overclocked if you had gotten the better stuff.

hmn...too bad ocz isn't selling platiuem version of pc3500 grrr....but their platiuem version look so good :p

Platinum 3200 is great for low MHZ, high timings, but the 3500 EL will net you a little more overhead for pure MHZ.

SeanOMatic, is 200 mhz considered low or high??
thankx for the reply btw :p

cool, just 1 last question, u ocz guys are not thinking about releasing any platium, gold or special edition or the dual 3500 modules right?

Back