• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
um... I looked through your last posts, and you don't seem to be a spammer, but I would definately replace that with something that says "sorry", and politely ask a mod to delete this tread.

And... If that's what I think it is... You could have a very long vacation from these forums...

FunkDaMonkMan said:
um... I looked through your last posts, and you don't seem to be a spammer, but I would definately replace that with something that says "sorry", and politely ask a mod to delete this tread.

And... If that's what I think it is... You could have a very long vacation from these forums...

lol what a dork. dont talk to me like im 5 years old. get a life outa forums loser.:D i was just testing a new web host to see if my avatar would apear in post. go ahead delete you answerd my question, like a total nerd but u answerd it. lol it was up for like 5 sec before u responded what u spend your life browsing fourms. this your only form of social interaction. u fail miserably. sorry i just hate fourm nerds like u.

Last edited:
Darn. i have the perfect picture on my drive. "buckle up everyone, this thread's going to get ugly" anyhow, the only reason you would say something like that is because of your own social insecurity. If you were fine with where you were you wouldn't care what other people did. And I would delete this ASAP. My classifieds priveleges have been permanently removed AFAIK (I can't see them) and I wasn't even 1/4 as bad as this!

lol what a dork. dont talk to me like im 5 years old. get a life outa forums loser. i was just testing a new web host to see if my avatar would apear in post. go ahead delete you answerd my question, like a total nerd but u answerd it. lol it was up for like 5 sec before u responded what u spend your life browsing fourms. this your only form of social interaction. u fail miserably. sorry i just hate fourm nerds like u.

I suggest you become aquainted with the forum rules very quickly before you make another post. That kind of behavior is NOT allowed in these forums.

attachment.php

Four posts ago, when this thread was brought to my attention, here at work, where they pay me to do real things, I had hoped the thread had run its course and everyone had said what they needed to say. Since that is not the case, I'll make it easier for you all.

Hoot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back