• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A7N8X sound question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ir0nman

ok I did a search but didn' find what I was looking for. My DVD player doesn't have coax out, only optical out, but I want to run 5.1 sound to my A7N8X becasue I have my logitech 560's hooked up with my monitor speakers for 5.1 sound. Do any of you guys know of way to feed an optical signal into this board, or is there a optical to coax converter? (don't know how that would work, but I guess anything is possible). Any suggestions would be helpful, thanks in advance guys.

Ir0nman

Ir0nman said:
ok I did a search but didn' find what I was looking for. My DVD player doesn't have coax out, only optical out, but I want to run 5.1 sound to my A7N8X becasue I have my logitech 560's hooked up with my monitor speakers for 5.1 sound. Do any of you guys know of way to feed an optical signal into this board, or is there a optical to coax converter? (don't know how that would work, but I guess anything is possible). Any suggestions would be helpful, thanks in advance guys.

Ir0nman
dvd plugs into m/board
sorry not much help but the delux has everything .......i have six channel sound same board ......use the cd you get with the board ....its got everything to set up all speaker systems ......

sorry not much help i know but some one will give better advice

:)

no... I mean my DVD player for my TV. I have a 3 disk changer so I like using it more than my computer, I just want to get the sudio out of it. I didn't realise that that is confusing until now...lol

Back