• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Has the SATA RAID corruption been fixed on NF7-S?!?!?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MetalStorm

Does any one actually know, and if so, what do I need to get to be able to get it working.

Also do the "fixes" cause performance loss?? I remember there were a few temp fixes, but they slowed it down hugely and wernt actually a permenant fix at all, I think it still corrupted.

I know what the problem is, all I want to know is if its been fixed by now and if so, how can I fix it on mine?!?!?!?!?

According to Abit's website, the corruption issue has been fixed with bios version 1.04. I'm using BIOS version 1.07 and I just installed two WD Raptors in RAID0. I booted up a couple of times so far and haven't experienced any data problems. If it helps any, I'm not overclocking.

Legendary, are you using the latest bios from the Abit site you mentioned a v1.08 bios, the closest to that they have is the v 18 are they the same thing? Thanks for your help

I had problems with my sata drives when I upgraded to bios 18, but then again, I had a bunch of problems overall when I upgraded to 18.

I had no problems with bios 17.

Back