• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Iceberg water cooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DarkDraco

Hello everyone. Im new to these forums and new to water cooling. I recently got an iceberg water cooling kit for 84$ and installed it. I havnt had a chance to turn the computer on cuz the computer is not finished. I was reading the reviews on the water coolers and saw that it said the aluminum waterblock drops the performance alot. I came across this site and was wondering if this is worth getting and using with my iceberg cooler.

http://www.overclockers.com.au/techstuff/r_dden_wc/

please reply with anything helpful. :p

I've read of cracking reservoirs over time with the iceberg kit. You might want to watch out for that. As for the block, though old the maze1 is a decent block that will probably outperform the aluminum block. I think that article is quite old. Theres a lot of better blocks out there just do a search or look at the frontpage for reviews and testing. Also if that radiator is all aluminum you might want to upgrade that or stay away from a copper block or it'll be eaten alive :-/

Back