• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

which nf2 driver is better for the a7n8x?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

nuttah

which nf2 driver is better for the a7n8x deluxe?

im currently using the latest modified by asus drivers, yet ive never tried none of the ones from the nvidia site. i hear there are many problems with those, i never had any serious ones with the asus yet im interested in better performance + solving 1 important prob. When dolby digital encoding isnt enabled i get some kind of a weird filter and sound distortion. (i use have creative inspire 5500 speakers)

anyone tried and tested 2.03, 2.45 and 2.78 (by msi?)? Is any of those better in performance or could solve the sound problem i got? thanks

Last edited:
i have the sound prob, goes fuzzy in games after a while, stick a big northbrige heatsink onto your southbridge. solved my problem.

i did the same, kit came w/ a thermal pad, instead of paste, cut it down to size, then stuck it on, it's also a somewhat adhesive, just keep pressure applied for a while

Yeah, the new 2.45 drivers seem to have fixed the crackle I would occassionally hear. Plus they have actual IDE drivers (no more SCSI CD-Roms!)

well i never had crackling sound yet i was using the analog out. now that i got new 5.1 speakers when i disable dolby digital encoding its like the treble is very high. im using the digital out now

Back