• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need Help!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

-=NaGuItA=-

hi ppl !

I have this System

P4 2.4b @ 3.0 with default volt
Asus P4sdx Sis 655
Ati 9000 Pro
512 Mb DDR

and my WC system is

WB CPU - XX-Flow Innovatek
WB chipset - Innovatek Graph-O-Matic rev 1.1
Pump - Eheim 1046 + INNOVATEK AGB-O-MATIC
Res - Tank-O-Matic Innovatek
RAD - Black ice Pro 120 mm + Balck ice Micro 80 mm

I need help about istallation order

ex. Pump - RAD 1 (black ice pro 120mm) - CPU - RAD 2 (black ice micro 80 mm) - Chipset - res ?!?! or another ?

my temps are 41º idle !!!!

Sorry my english !
Thnkz !!!

I would recommend PUMP>CPU>RAD1>CHIPSET>Reservoir

Unless you really want to use two Radiators, they wont give you much of a temperature difference. If you want a second radiator, put it inbetween the Chipset and the Reservoir.

I dont see anything wrong at all with how you have your tubing setup now. Do you have shrouds on the rads? If not adding them will probably be the best thing to do to drop your temps a few degrees. What is the ambient temperature of the room the computer is in? If the ambient room temp is high then your system temps are going to obviously rise.

I use 8 mm tube interior. use 2 fans in 120 mm rad (black ice pro) 1 outtake and 1 intake and in 80mm rad ( black ice micro ) 2 fans , 1 outake and other intake, my temps room ( case ) 35º but normal is 31/32º

Well the colder your ambient room temp is (not the inside of your case temp) then the cooler your water is going to be. You didnt answer my question about the shrouds. If you have a 120mm fan stuck right against the rad then the airflow through then center of the rad is probably close to zero due to the dead spot of the fan. If you put a 1" shroud on each side of the rad then airflow through the rad will be signifigantly better and in turn cool your water better.

-=NaGuItA=- said:
I use 8 mm tube interior. use 2 fans in 120 mm rad (black ice pro) 1 outtake and 1 intake and in 80mm rad ( black ice micro ) 2 fans , 1 outake and other intake, my temps room ( case ) 35º but normal is 31/32º

Actually, I think with ambient temps like this, an idle temp of 41 isn't too bad with your setup. Possibly by changing tubing to a larger diameter you might improve the temps a little, but again, I think your setup is doing pretty well in it's current enviornment.

Back