• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help Needed

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

petitewifey

Registered
i Have just installed the hulk theme on my computer...but i have a slight problem i want to change the internet explorer icon to the hulk one and a couple of folder icons too as well as the shortcut icon....but i don't know how to.I had to install this theme myself as the self extractor didn't work...any advice would be great:confused:

Not sure what you are saying. So you have the hulk theme but you only want to change the ie icon, acouple folder icons, and a shortcut icon?
Well, you can change a folder icon by right clicking and selecting "properties." then click on the "shortcut" tab and select "change icon" on the bottom then browse for your desired icon.
For ie, i would right click on the desktop and and create a new shortcut. Browse for ie on your computer and make it a ie icon. Then change the new icon to the one you want and delete the old one. Im not sure how you can change the default ie icon, it has something to do with regedit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back