• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gameve.com 1700+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you will enjoy posting here even more than observing :). The Gameve 1700+ is a DUT3C, default voltage of 1.6v, and as such, requires more voltage to reach the same levels as the DLT3C 1.5v default sold elsewhere. If you're on a tight budget, though, its a solid choice. You should reach around 2.1ghz-2.3ghz on air depending on how good your cooling solution is with it. If you can spend $20 extra, I'd advise buying a guaranteed DLT3C 1700+ from www.excaliberpc.com or a 2100+.

That was a quick reply! :cool:

I had just enough time to put my current system in my sig. Do you know how far i take this chip on my current rig? I was also thinking about getting the Thermalright SK-7, since i've heard so many good things about it. It seems my current memory can only get to 155fsb.

Thanks

For $13 more get the best tray 1700 that excaliberpc.com offers it will treat you much better.

I have it right now, having some problems OCing, but that's mostly because of my system config. Ran 1910 on stock voltage and very stable, 1940 with it freezing some 10 minutes into prime.

When I try for 156fsb on my current rig, it shows a blue screen and says UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME. So I guess thats as far as my memory goes? I have by memory running at 2.9V max. I'm not really familiar with memory timings either. Is there a way I can find this out?

So, is there anything I could do? Are you saying I should get a new ide cable? I know the next time I upgrade my motherboard, i'm getting one with SATA.

Back