• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cool Your Mouse

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Someone modded their mouse to have leds and a fan blowing on your palm on here before I msure. check the search button ,it looked like a fairly easy job if you can do basic wiring....

I hope you are kidding , doesn't everyone speak Japanese ???

LOL , seriously though , there are pics and there is even a video on the page .

If you can't read japanese, go to altavista.com and then use their translate option. It translated the whole darn page for me into english! Great feature of Altavista. :)

Interesting...my hand is always incredibly sweaty from the amount of work I do with the mouse. Looks like it might come in handy.

just wat every overclocker needs another fan to their rig..

what would be funny is if you directed the air and the mouse started moving being propelled by the fan ;x haha =d

Sterculus said:
Watercool the mouse :D:D:D!
Interesting mod, that would be funny to take to a LAN.

Click Me :D

Luckily, I saw this a long time ago and remembered! Funny, and useless.. Kinda like my uncle... but thats another story.

Last edited:
Heh, that's inventive at least, although totally useless, it makes putting a fan in the mouse useful.

That is defiently an interesting idea. I would think that it could distract from gaming if you are not sweating.

Thanks,
Daniel

Back