• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

new nf7 rev2.0 bios are out 1.18!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

treepop

I use the windows flashmenu and it picked up the 1.18 bios.....I was shocked nobody else has seen these......been waiting for a thread so I just stareted one.....I can't seem to find documentation on what the diff between 1.17 and 1.18 is:D

Caution: This BIOS version is for NF7 & NF7-S Revision 2.0 only!
For Revision 1.0 ~ 1.2, please click here.
Fixed the problem that system hangs up with POST code 01 while resuming from STR mode with user defined DRAM timings. With default SPD setting, no problem at all and doesn't need this update.
Fixed the problem that system hangs up at POST code FF with over clocking setting- change the multiplier factor from CPU default to 19.
Fixed the problem that Barton 2500+ CPU is occasionally detected as Barton 3200+. If 400 FSB CPU is installed, users need to select correct CPU type in SoftMenuIII by themselves.
BIOS Compile date: 7/24/2003.

you can read the details here:
http://www.abit-usa.com/downloads/bios/bios_revision.php?categories=1&model=6

Its been out since the first.

DOH!....sorry I have had em awhile now and just didn't know what was goen on I musta missed that thread sorry :D

Back