• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

amd athlon xp 2100+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Alucard

im building a new computer for my parents and i was wondering what mobo would be best suiting for an athlon xp 2100+ any help would be much appreciated =)

They mainly surf the net and play few games but it still needs to be a quality board

Alucard havn't seen you for awhile back at my homebase...LOL A good choice might be the older Epox 8RDA+. they are going pretty cheap for an NF2 board lately.

lol thanks man just realized i posted this in the wrong place though =) edit* i was just in las vegas nevada about a week ago lol*

im thinking abotu the ABIT NF7-M, nForce2 chipset support AMD processors W/VGA Audio LAN,8X/4X ATX motherboard

Make sure it's an nForce2 and if it has to have integrated video, why not go with $115 Abit although the Abit everone was recommending was the one without integrated video.

It's cheaper than Epox's integrated video board...

Be sure to get a Thermalright (not Thermaltake) heatsink...

Last edited:
Back