• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

adata pc4000 @600 mhz wow!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I guess if you knew a guy or 2 in Japan, you could get them to ship it to you! :D

Oh, well that doesn't really help us here in the US/Canada... :p

Wait... they ship to US/Canada... :)

That shop4memory place is pretty expensive. Could be because of the relative strength of the Euro. That same stick of adata costs $110 there.

Hmmm... probably wouldn't be good for the AXP machines since RAM nowadays can do DDR440 or so at good timings.. This RAM would probably be best on the Springdale/Canterwook mobos.

itim100 said:
can our cpus even do 300 mhz fsb?

As Chuck said, the new 'C' Pentium 4 chips are regularly getting close. My own CPU does 285 - and that's not even considered particularly high. Some people are hitting 300 FSB and above.

Hi guys,
Just thought I'd clarify the cost when buying from Europe. I checked out the site shop4memory.com . Their price for US customers is $ 89,12 per PC4000 stick (256Mb).
Add to that EUR 6,00 for delivery (~$ 7,00) and you have one of these sticks delivered to your address for about $ 96,00.
Delivery to the US may take up to 5 days, but then again - the delivery cost is pretty cheap :cool:
Cheers
jayo

Dang it! They are only in the 256mb flavor. If it were 512 I'd be all over it.

"What'll ya have?"

"Ahhh gimme 2 orders of 512 Adata PC4000 with no pickles!";)

I have some that I ordered from that company. It ran me $192 shipped I think. Ordered it on a Sunday evening and I got it Friday of the same week.

Right now it's sitting at 280fsb 1:1 and prime and 3d stable. That is with 3.1v. Timings are 3-4-4-8(I can do 5-6-7-8, 8 gives me higher mem scores) I've gone all the way to 3.4 but I couldn't get it any higher or tighter on the timings, always kicks me out of 3dmark or locks on the desktop.

So ddr560 for me is pretty much at my limit as my p4 2.4c does 290 fsb @ 5:4 with ocz 3700 gold with 2-3-3-7 timings and now 280 1:1 3-4-4-8 with ADATA ddr500.

My mem scores in sandra(take them for what you will) are about 350pts or so different with the higher score going to the ADATA and the 1:1 setting. The one thing though is that I went from 20400+ in 3dmark using the gold at 290 5:4 to 1999x using the ADATA at 1:1. So was it worth it? Not really, but at least I know that this mem can do some really high 1:1 action ;) *and I'm going to "stick" with it for now :)

That is some sweet mem. :drool:

There's conflicting reports saying that AData is actually using Mosel Vitelic blanks! :eek:

I'll see how my TwinMOS does w/ the VDIMM mod and if results aren't as good as I hope I'll try some AData.

Back