• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NF7-S v2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Many people have ordered the NF7-S from Newegg and recieved version 2.0 (including a friend of mine). Even though Newegg doesnt guarantee the Rev2 like Excaliber, it is highly unlikely that you will get a pre 2.0 board at this point

After looking at the site, it seems that Googlegear doesnt guarantee the Rev 2.0 version of the NF7-S. You are still likely to get the Rev 2 however, since production of the 1.2 ceased awhile ago and I'm pretty sure that most if not all of the vendors have sold out their stock of pre 2.0 NF7-S boards by now.

Why do people insist on buying from newegg if excaliberpc has what they want....am I missing something?

Well, Newegg is one of the best online vendors for computer parts. They have a very good rep (and a very good Resellerrating), so thats why people sometimes skip past other good vendors for Newegg. The lesson is to shop around! :)

i got my rev 2 from newegg as well. i've never gotten anything from excaliburpc, so i decided to take the chance and go newegg.

Excaliberpc states that all nf7-s mobos are r2.0(at least the ones they sell are) I bought one from them for 109.00 and after flashing the bios and getting the newest chipset drivers from nvidia am happy with its performance, still having some problems with the sata working correctly but hope to fix that as well. I ordered the mobo a cpu and the bios survival kit on monday last shipped on tuesday morning recieved it thursday before 5:30pm fast service. I'm happy.

Back